Information on COVID-19
Mar 16, 2020
To do our part in slowing the progression of the virus and to prevent further cases in the community, we will be following the recommendations shared by the Tasmanian Department of Health.
- At this stage we will not be accepting Display Centre visits until further notice.
- All new enquiries are most welcome, and we will conduct them over the phone and via email until the situation changes. Our staff have a wealth of information and resources to share with you through this means and we will happily continue to answer any building related queries you may have.
- Existing clients are asked to kindly continue to phone and email. Any appointments for selection of your fixtures and finishes will be booked in as required and you will be notified of this upcoming appointment. If you are not happy to attend the office, or if the situation changes, we will work with you to finalise these selections remotely.
Currently, Tassie Homes ask all who attend our offices to self-assess the appropriateness of the visit based on the following criteria:
- Have you returned from travelling internationally or domestically in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19?
- Do you feel unwell, have a sore throat, cough, or headache?
If yes, we will reschedule your visit for a later date.
For those that do visit, we have hand sanitiser at reception, and we ask that you please use it on arrival.
We anticipate that the situation may change quickly over the coming weeks and so we ask that all our valued clients and those who have/are thinking of enquiring with us follow our Facebook or Instagram page for updates on any changes to our operating hours.
For up-to-date information on Coronavirus or if you are feeling unwell please contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or visit the Department of Health website - https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support during this unprecedented time.